Tuesday 18 February 2014

My Boy! - GBA Emulator v1.5.22 Full Apk



My Boy! is a super fast emulator to run GameBoy Advance games on the broadest range of Android devices, from very low-end phones to modern tablets.

Size: 631 Kb | Android: 1.6 and up

It does more than just emulating the full system. Thanks to the save state system, you can save progress at any time and return back to it instantly. And while enabling fast-forward in game, you can quickly skip the long boring intros/dialogs in RPGs.



v1.5.22 APK FILE: HERE
v1.5.20 APK FILE: HERE

Tags: My Boy! - GBA Emulator apk, My Boy! - GBA Emulator apk download, My Boy! - GBA Emulatorfor android, My Boy! - GBA Emulator v1.5.22 full version

What's New:
v1.5.22 update:
Added option ’Immersive mode’ for Android 4.4 and up. It is by default off, and once turned on, you will have to redefine on-screen layouts.
Added option ’Hide controls’ to completely hide (still responsive) all the on-screen controls.
[core] Fixed interrupt handling for a certain game.
Fixed ’Link remote’ submenu not showing up on certain 3rd-party Android ROMs.

No comments:

Post a Comment